Monday, March 9, 2009

Completed part 1...(Lin Huey)

Well...we are told to post what we've done for the Web Page assignment,so i'll be posting my own progress here. I'm the one that is in charge of the wedding cakes and Q&A section.

Date: friday(6/3/09)
Time:8pm-11pm
Activities:I searched about the information about wedding cakes in the internet and pictures of the wedding and cakes.
Outcome: Managed to find out a few pictures of wedding cakes and wedding.

Date: saturday(7/3/09)
Time:3pm-6.30pm
Activities:I searched about the information about the questions that normally asked by the buyers related to the cakes that they wish to buy from. Besides that, i realised that the thing on top of the cake is called TOPPING which i never know before i do the research. Since i know that those are called toppings,i decided to find some pictures of the toppings as cake -a-licious provide a vast variety of choices for the customer.
Outcome: Managed to find out a few pictures of toppings and they are really cute. Nextly i also found out the frequently asked questions by the customer(without answer).

Date:sunday(8/3/09)
Time:12am-4.30am
Activities: I started to do my assignment at this time...Tired..Well, i decided to try out my own web page...I collected all the information that i managed to find in two folders named as "WEDDING" and "Q&A". I decided to do the web page for "wedding" first as it require me to put in a lot of pictures and descriptions which means a lot of work need to do compare to "Q&A".
In the process of creating the web page named as "Wedding.htm",i editted those pictures using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Furthermore i added in some text in the pictures using Paint.
In order to make my web page nice enough,i applied what i read from the textbook which the lecturer yet to teach us. And somehow,some of the style when i wrote in the notepad,it doesnt come out what it should be...Sob...
Outcome: Managed to create a whole completed web page with pictures, headings, background sound and etc.....which i dont think it is nice enough. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment