Sunday, March 29, 2009

After having one appointment with Mr. Lee on Friday, our problems mainly already solved by Mr. Lee. So, we just need to edit it nicer..

I edited the web page yesterday night and today morning.. I created one additional page to add all those related links, travel information.. As I have no ideas where to put in all those information, so I decided to do so..

I make sure every page also can link to other pages, as well as link back to the home page, and to the top of the page. Besides, I also edited all the font-family, font-size, then make the links into blue color.. Created the backside of the card, so that the membership page won't be too empty..

Now, we just left Yong Jian's part, which is the feedback section. He went back to his hometown, and he forgot to pass us his work.. He already edited all the things, so we just need to combine it once he come back...

Overall, we had done the web page design.. But now, a more difficult task is coming.. The report.. We will be doing that tomorrow.. After lecture class if possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment